Medical Billing Services
Since 1986, Med Group Billings, Inc. has provided full service revenue cycle management and billing for physician practices. This has allowed our clients to –
- Reduce the cost of billing by eliminating computer system upgrade cost, salaries, payroll taxes, benefits, computer support cost, clearinghouse cost, forms expense, postage, etc.
- Eliminate the time and worry of supervising office billing personnel.
- Eliminate the cost of employee time off, employee vacations, and employee turnover.
- Spend more time on patient care.
Here is what we do for you-
- Demographic and insurance data entry
- Electronic claims submission
- Receive checks in our office and deposit them every day into your bank account. We will notify you of your daily deposit amount. Alternatively, checks can be sent to your lock box and EOBs and correspondence are forwarded to our office
- Prompt posting from EOBs and ERA's to our system- every day
- Prompt and complete denial follow up daily
- Prompt follow up on all unpaid accounts
- Handle all patient calls regarding billing
- Cycle bill patient due balances
- Prepare complete package of monthly reports on your practice
- Monthly meetings to review monthly reports
- Set up EFT payments
- Assist with credentialing
Improved technology has allowed our clients to:
- Submit all information to Med Group via our document management software
- Electronically submit information from their EHR system to our billing system (click here for more EHR information and description of client options
- For clients not using EHR Systems, client can elect to connect to our system via a secure connection from their office and enter demographics and charges directly into our system. Comes with use of our web based Appointment Scheduler and look up patient balances in real time
You choose the level of service that fits your needs. We will tailor our services to fit your needs.
THE NET RESULT IS THAT YOU WILL INCREASE YOUR CASH COLLECTIONS, LOWER BILLING COSTS AND PRODUCE A HIGHER NET INCOME FOR YOUR PRACTICE.