Practice Management Services
Med Group Billings, Inc. ("Med Group") has been providing a wide variety of Practice Management Services for over 25 years. We are uniquely qualified to help physician practices. Although Med Group is not a CPA firm, Chuck Barker is a Licensed CPA and Real Estate Broker in the State of Texas. He is also a Certified Healthcare Billing and Management Executive ("CHBME"). Karen Linsteadt is a Certified Coder and also a CHBME. Both have been involved full time in billing and collections of physician receivables for well over 20 years, not to mention the consulting services we have rendered for our client.
Here is a list of the primary Practice Management Services we perform-
We can also assist with practice dissolutions and mergers, and preparing profit sharing arrangement between doctors.
- Full time interim Practice management-will run your office
- Part time on going Practice management for small and medium practices
- Financial Planning, Budgeting, Raising Working Capital or Expansion Funds
- Fee Schedule Reviews and Super Bill reviews
- Review and install Internal Controls
- Operational Procedures Reviews
- Review of Procedures for Accumulating billing Information
- Insuring All Patients seen and procedures performed are Billed
- Recruiting , Interviewing and Evaluating New Employees
- EHR Selection and Evaluation
- Review of Financial Statements and Recommending Profit Improvement Ideas