Practice Start-Up Services
Med Group personnel who will help you with practice start- up will have backgrounds as a Certified Public Accountant, Certified Healthcare Billing and Management Executive, Real Estate Broker, Certified Coder and many years of experience in all phases of managing physician practices.
Fees for the work can be substantially reduced (MAYBE EVEN ELIMINATED) if you hire us to handle the location of space as a Real Estate Broker.
WE WILL OFFSET OUT PRACTICE MANAGEMENT FEES BY A SUBSTANTIAL PORTION OF ANY REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE COMMISSIONS RECEIVED TO REPRESENT YOU. THIS IS PAID BY THE LESSOR OF THE SPACE AND COSTS YOU NOTHING).
Be sure to contact us BEFORE you start looking at space and definitely before you commit to a lease.
Practice Management start up can include any or all of the following ---
Med Group can handle any or all of the above. Depending upon the Physicians time available, he or she may want to handle portions of these chores to minimize cost. New personal frequently can handle some of these start-up items.
- Organizational Planning and Physician Issues
- Office Location, Leasing, Lease Review and Space Planning
- Hospital Support Packages – Solicit, Evaluate and Negotiate
- Financial Plans(Budgeting for the First Year), Financing Needs, and Accounting Set Up
- Billing Planning and Outside Billing Set Up
- Fees and Coding
- Computer Software selection and EHR Selection
- Telephone system selection
- Other Equipment Planning
- Forms and Supplies
- Office Operational Issues
- Insurance Needs
- Personnel Hiring, Planning for Benefits and Personnel Policy Manual
We will work with you to effectively start your practice and keep start-up cost to a minimum.